The MESTRO steel line series allows you to create your own unique models of chairs on the basis of the available frame colour templates and various types of upholstery in a wide range of colours.Did you know that the strength of banquet chairs affects mainly to the profile of what has been done? The MAESTRO Chairs have one of the strongest steel profiles with a width of 20 mm and a wall thickness of 1.2 mm. This solution makes the chairs are very strong and stable – which directly affect their stability and safety of your guests.
ADVANTAGES OF BANQUET CHAIRS MAESTRO
– you can choose from 5 unique shapes
– Choosing from among the 600 upholstery and 130 furniture paint – you can be sure that your chair will be unique.
– A lot of options at your disposal – chrome frame chair, printing on the upholstery or its quilting, chairs in a retardant version or even creating chairs in two colors!
– Ready in about 14 days
– Chairs are stackable up to 18 pieces. Thanks to that , you can store a large number of chairs in a small area.
– Chairs are strong. The REMODEX durability certificate ensures their endurance to the load of 163 kg.
– Chairs are lightweight. You can arrange the chairs in the room with the capacity of hundreds of persons without much effort. Practical handle mounted on the back facilitates holding the chair. CONSTRUCTION
– Robust steel frame 20 x 20 mm. The wall thickness of 1.2 mm is the most powerful frame on the market.
– Additional beam reinforcing the construction reduces rocking of the chair to zero.
– Hybrid powder coating (alkyd-epoxy with a special primer) ensure durability of the coating, with additional layers of protection.
– Comfortable seat made of polyurethane foam which does not sag provides the comfort of use for a long time.
– Scratch-resistant floor protectors on the chair legs. A special material does not leave scratches on the floor, regardless of its type.
– 3 years warranty.
– The REMODEX durability certificate