CATERING FOLDING CHAIR :
The catering folding chair is made of high-density polyethylene, which makes it solid, light and resilient. It was developed, created and patented by the company LifeTime from the USA. The powder-coated chair frame offers maximum durability. In addition, the backrest and seat are resistant to UV rays, making them perfect for outdoor use. Designed with comfort and rigorous commercial applications in mind, the 80615 catering chair is the perfect solution for banquets, events and meetings.
– extremely light catering folding chair
– suitable for indoor and outdoor use
– Resistant to atmospheric conditions, including UV radiation and moisture
– Waterproof backrest and seat, easy to clean
– ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
– easy to use and easy to carry
– easy storage, which requires little space
– Rubber feet that eliminate noise and prevent scratches on the floor
– The quality of execution was subjected to a heavy hammer test
– Use: commercial
– Chair dimensions: 54.6 x 46.9 x 83 cm
– Backrest and seat color: white
– Frame color: gray sand
– Back and seat material: HDPE – high density polyethylene
– Frame material: powder-coated steel
– Frame profile: round fi 22 mm
– Table weight: 3.6 kg
– Warranty: 2 years
CATERING FOLDING CHAIRS, APPLICATION:
Commercial events that are characterized by a high intensity of use, Banquets, conferences, outdoor events, special events, business meetings, trainings, parties etc.
PATENT DIRECTLY FROM THE USA
The catering chairs are manufactured and patented by the American company LifeTime. The backrests and seats of the 80615 chairs are made of low density high density polyethylene (HDPE) polyethylene which is very light yet extremely durable and strong. LifeTime has been in the market for more than 30 years and since 1998 has been continuously producing tables and chairs for the catering sector, making it one of the world’s leading suppliers of polyethylene furniture.